FRUSTRATED!

Do you ever get to the point where you feel like washing your hands of a family member? Where it feels like more of a fight and struggle than what it's worth? I'm there. It takes/took a lot for me to get there. The reasonable side of me says to just calm down and it will blow over rather than blow up. But the other part of me is just so damn pissed that people just don't see things for what they are, and they treat me and other family members as though we have wronged them- When we clearly haven't. I have tried to always uplift my family, never bring them down and support them in all of their endevors. Even when I'm not treated with the same respect. I'm so stinkin tired of it. and now, here I am, and I have no idea what to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cara Box!

This blogging thing is weird...

One Month In