You do the cooking, I’ll take out the trash: if roles were reversed.

So this topic for me is kind of odd...because our roles are almost reversed anyways. My husband does most of the cooking, cleaning and kid related stuff (and has a part time job) and I work full time.

So, if roles were reversed, I would only work three days a week. I would get up every morning and help him to get out the door. I would make sure his lunch was made, his car was started and his clothes were laid out when he got out of the shower. I would make sure my son was dressed (with his clothes on right side out) and makes it to the bus on time for school. I would ensure I called him 16 or 17 times a day (because that's what he does...okay, I'm exaggerating a little...) just to see what he was up to and tell him I love him. I would make sure the kitchen was clean and that dinner was started. I would ensure a couple of loads of laundry were done, but not folded...and then I'd take a nap!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cara Box!

This blogging thing is weird...

One Month In