The signs I'm getting older...

1. So, I won some tickets on the radio to attend a Katy Perry concert....boy oh boy, did I feel like I was old and out of place! The first guy that played was wearing this dress/moo-moo thing that had a collar...and leggings. For the life of me I could not figure out what he was thinking when he got dressed before the concert. INSTA-OLD.

2. There came a time in my life where sleeping started to hurt! I'm not sure at what age, all I know is that when I wake up, I sound like a rice crispy (snap, crackle and pop!) and I hurt in places that make no sense. Have you seen the way children can fall asleep?!? and they wake up bouncy and fine! Geesh.

3. I changed my email address to a serious one! No more coolchickypie2001 hahaha...

4. All of my sports hero's have retired...and sports just aren't the same!

5. You know you're getting old when you're talking to your friends and all the stories start with, "remember when..."

6. I've got to scroll to get to my birth year in a drop down box!

7. I started to like foods that I didn't like before.

8. I started choosing clothes that are comfortable rather than clothes that are stylish.

9. I went to my son's middle school open house and all I could think is, "WOW his teachers are young!"

10. I brag to my friends at work about how early I got to go to bed last night...and they're envious!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cara Box!

This blogging thing is weird...

One Month In