One Month In

So, I've been doing The Biggest Loser at work for a little more than a month now. I'm proud to say that I've lost 21 pounds! I'm in the lead overall, however I seem to have plateaued a little bit.


I've got a few tricks up my sleeve though :) I'm going to try some different work out routines this week and see if I can boost my weight loss a little more. There are people who aren't too far behind me so I need to get it in gear!

I wish I had taken before pictures so I had something to compare where I started to where I am now. I am down a total of 6 pant sizes though. I went to Costco yesterday and they had Applebottom jeans on sale for $15.99! I bought a pair that are 4 sizes to small. So, that's my next goal-- to be able to fit into those jeans.
 
I'm gonna keep on keepin on!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cara Box!

This blogging thing is weird...

What drives or motivates you each day?